Bunny time already?

Really, I hardly noticed it was Easter.

We live very day-to-day here right now. Mostly it's just survival oriented with little perspective for long-range planning. I did manage to get my act together enough to buy some little baskets and treats (thank you, Superstore) so it's not like we missed Easter altogether, right?

But the sickness still lingers in our house of germs so Nate's Easter weekend involved lots of Tylenol, being close to his mama and some anal probing (for temp readings).

Definitely not as much fun as it could've been. And I missed my family. But we had a great time with family here and there were some lovely moments (finding easter eggs, blowing bubbles, reading a magazine in the sun while the kids napped a long time because they're sick, etc).

That's really the best you can hope for.


Say click:


I turned on a show for the two little sickies and when I went to check on them, they'd climbed up into the same chair together. The cuteness slays me. By the way, I didn't dress them alike on purpose.
The hilarious part is that while I'm standing there, Nate casually takes out a Kinder egg, unwraps it and starts to eat it!!! His audacity is outrageous and I secretly love it.
The boy and his Grandad:Blowing bubbles on the deck:Even Nate managed a few ... without anyone's help, of course.
Yes, if you have a temper tantrum, you still get a time-out on Easter. But how cute is the little brother who comes and keeps you company??
Dirty-hair Mela "decorates" her Easter present from Aunt Lisa & Uncle Sam: a giant chocolate egg!:
Back to normal life and digging in the garden:
Sophia Loren, anyone?
The boy finally starts to feel better. (Just in time to start working on a new tooth!

Comments

Popular Posts