Van Deusen True

We’ve been busy at work on the new house, now that we finally have the keys!
All of the rooms were painted off-white so I’ve spent the last month picking/obsessing over colours.

And now we finally get to see them on the walls!

The first room I started with was the study. It’s the boldest colour but also the one I was most sure of.

When I first saw the room I could easily picture it dark blue with framed maps and a leather reading chair.

It’s going to take a while to get a leather chair but the colour is just as nice as I’d imagined. It’s rare that a colour goes on and looks just like the chip sample but in this case (BM Van Deusen Blue!) it did exactly that.

(Shout out to Benjamin Moore Aura paint for going on thick with saturated colour in just one coat!)

BEFORE:

Hard to get good shots of the room (because the amazing plant window makes photos too dark) but here’s a before shot of the corner:




AFTER:

Gorgeous! Don't you feel smarter just looking at it?




Comments

Popular Posts