Misc Photos of the Day

I've been told that our blog readers (i.e. the grandmas) are demanding more Mela photos. I don't have much to give (I only see her for a fraction of the day!) but I did actually take two today so here they are:

Mela got an early birthday gift from Cayla (Caren & Marc) and ripped the paper off on the drive home, which of course meant we, I mean, she got to come home and play with it right away. You're allowed one early present, right?? Anyway, now she loves pushing it around the dining room. She's not ready yet for the stand-up and push part of the whole lawn mower concept but even crawling around with it is fun. Definitely better than pushing around your high chair tray all day.


Reading a book with Mom (and Baby2) in the new chair. This was actually quite cute at the time (or so I thought) but the pics are disturbingly unflattering. We had fun, though.

Comments

Popular Posts