Post from the Edge

All are sick here.

I'm sick. Chris is sick. Mela is sniffly, sneezing and out of sorts. Nathan can't nurse because his nose is so congested.

There is no sleeping, when it is the one thing we all desperately need.

Remember that mom I described last week, who looked like death warmed over?

Apparently, that was a window into my future.

At least today helped settle the burning question of whether we would ever have children again.

Here are a few pics:

Nathan, brawny lad with fancy socks:
In this pic, I've been walking around the house for hours, trying to read a magazine. If I stop moving, the beast awakes. Forget about using your left hand ever again.
In fine comedic form, Mela discovers her "Owww!" face:

Comments

KitchenCathi said…
Sorry to hear you are all sick.

Jenny taught me an important lesson last night about never, never waking her up from a nap to go someplace. I don't ever want to see a child vomit from crying ever again. I wonder where she gets that temper from?

I hope sleep makes its way to your house soon. NeoCitron, girl, I swear by it now.

Popular Posts