Come on, Nate!

For those requesting more video, here's an average moment at our Funhouse.

Nate kept saying "Come on, Nate!" and frolicking around the room. Now that all four molars are in (did I mention he got 4 at the same time? Did I mention it's been madness here??), he's like a different person. A really funny, really cute person.

I may keep him.

Mela got shy when the camera came out and decided she was reading a book. She did warm up though (is it just me or does the "I can't be late!" remind you of the Mad Hatter?). The whole dropping-the-nap thing (and being a two year old) is still happening with her and it can be pretty ugly some days.

Can't wait for that to be done (just in time for Nate to turn two?!)...

Nothing really happens in the video (although I like that Nate grabs his fire truck for some dancing) but overall, some good times to remember.

Comments

Sam said…
"Come on Nate"
"I can't be late"

It's like the partridge family or something.

Popular Posts