Video Bunch

Hmm, since writing that last post, two things have occurred to me:

(1) My children have/are changing. In my world they are always the same people with slight incremental advancements but if you look back at last June, there is quite a big difference. This comes as no small surprise to me for some reason; I am actually quite shocked.

(2) I have total disdain for pictures. Show me video, for the love of god! I want to see tons of clips from that time. I need to see who these children were and figure out how they can look so much like my offspring despite the fact that my kids were clearly born exactly as they are now.

Therefore, from now on, there shall be more video.

At least until I'll get annoyed with uploading them to fricken You Tube and then I'll stop posting videos again.

Enjoy.

Roll 'em:
Several boring, everyday clips that I'll probably someday treasure:

Just a mundane moment, playing with trucks:

Playing with the train table:

Mealtime at the zoo:

Short clip of a ridiculously cute tiger:

Ballerina girl (when Aunt Cathy was here):

Comments

KitchenCathi said…
I can't believe you spelled my name wrong.

I likewise need to take much more video, totally agree.
Rector Funhouse said…
That is amazing! I would've said it was impossible for me to accidentally spell it like that. It was late at night and I was exhausted, so that's all I can think could've caused it ...

Popular Posts