I think I might actually be pregnant

Like I think I've mentioned, it hasn't really hit us yet that we're going to have another little monkey climbing the trees here soon. But as of yesterday, it's starting to get a bit more real.

First of all, my stomach is starting to stick out. It has been already of course (with the weight gained from Amelia, it's never returned to "normal") but it's starting to noticeably stick out. Like, I look like I could be pregnant.

Secondly, I got hungry yesterday. Realllyy hungry. For example, I ate my morning bowl of oatmeal, same portion size as every other morning, and at 10:30 am, I looked at the clock and realized I was hungry again.

And this morning it's even worse: I was already thinking about the next thing to eat before I had even finished my oatmeal! I then made a delicious egg on toast (using the new nifty poach pod I got for Christmas - thanks mom!) and now am debating whether to have another egg. Still kind of hungry.

Hmm, at this rate, I might actually have another baby.

Comments

Popular Posts