Easter Gals

This picture was taken by a friend of my mom's while we were enjoying the Easter festivities (or lack thereof) in downtown Lindsay.

I have a couple of things to say:

1. I love Amelia's expression. We're all "Happy!" and she's "Uh, who are you??" In her trench coat.

2. Do you like my new hair? I decided long, washed-out blonde without bangs wasn't doing me any favours so I decided to look more like my daughter (and my roots) by going brown. Not crazy about it (keep thinking of the part in the Sex in the City movie when Carrie dyed her hair brown and looked worse) but nice change. I did it right after Nathan started sleeping through the night so I call it Happy Hair.

3. My hometown is summed up by the fellow on the right. Plaid shirt, ballcap and Tim's cup. I bet he owns a Skido.

Comments

Mlle. said…
Great observations about the photo, especially about the Lindsay dude. I'll bet he has a Colt45 in his future.
Sadly, I could barely get through this terrific entry because I was so distrated by NateDog to the right shouting "HELLLOOOOOO LADIES!" He looks so strong!
KitchenCathi said…
You look younger and more natural with your hair like that. And oddly, I think more like me. But yes, love the mommy-daughter factor. I think it's one of the reasons I haven't done anything to mine in forever. Yes, gorgeous, great job, love it.

You should be nice to that dude - he'll be dating your daughter some day. Hahahahahahahaaha! I'm so mean.

Mum looks great, I love how her hair is turning. I hope mine does that.

So, do I get to see you guys tomorrow? No? Not yet? Blergh.
Rector Funhouse said…
Mary: I agree that Nathan is terribly distracting in that photo. I think I need to change it, it makes me laugh too much.

JBM: I think I look younger because this is the exact hair I had when I was 22. It makes me feel like I haven't progressed at all but maybe I'll like that feeling when I'm 40.

I DO actually look like you, especially when I came home from the salon. Since then, it's been 90% dirty ponytails.

Mum's hair does look great. I'm definitely rocking that bob at her age.

I think Mim will be too big a snob to be with that guy. Although there may not be much to choose from in Dartmouth.

How.many.more.weeks.til.family.time?!!!

Wow, this is a long comment ....
Aaralynn's Mom said…
I do love your new hair style and colour. Very pretty.

Popular Posts