Baby Stuff (and stuff and stuff and stuff ...)

Someone asked me recently for a list of stuff I'd recommend if you're having a baby.

Okay, this is totally my bag. I LOVE stuff like this (research + babies = happiness). So I've put together a ridiculously long list for those as obsessive about baby gear as I am!

It's ridiculously long, so I've put it on a separate page.
Read more

***

Say Click:

Where's Amelia? (Hint: the Dora slippers are a bit of a giveaway)
Hmmm, do I see someone peeking at me?
Peek-a-boo!!!

Comments

KitchenCathi said…
Those are awesome slippers.

I guess someone should be looking for a back-up pair in the next size up, maybe.
Rector Funhouse said…
I KNEW you would comment on the slippers. She actually slept with them on the other night.

Ridiculous.
KitchenCathi said…
Clamor.

CLAMOR!!!!

Popular Posts