A weekend in the life of us

In case you're wondering, our photo gallery isn't really working properly (every time I try to upload photos, it spits venom at me).

My IT guy is aware of the problem, although if you feel strongly about it, feel free to pass along your concerns as well. I don't think he realizes the clamoring hordes that are uh, clamoring. In hordes.

In the meantime, I just post all our photos here. Hope you don't mind.

Had a lovely day weekend. Nice weather, got lots done. Here are a couple pics (hooray for having the camera back!):

Mela doesn't know what to do with all the nice weather ...
Nathan rocked his shades and ate some grass:
The park was a madhouse! Everyone came out of their shells for the sunshine ...
Naked big girl!:
Mela starts her Sunday with some cheerio-flavoured oatmeal ...
... and then beaches on the couch for a hit of Dora (and Nathan's soother):
If you put the kids in the crib together, you can buy yourselves enough time to put their laundry away (but not enough time to clean the bathroom). Seriously, though, how cute are siblings?! Is it just me or is Mela totally a bossy sister in the making?

Nathan in the bath, is thrilled with his advanced cup-banging skills:
The last thing you want to see during a bath: the "Poop Face"!!!
Haha Mama, I was just foolin' with ya!
Good, clean, towel fun:

Comments

Popular Posts