Over the river and through the woods ...

Just a quick note to say we're heading off to usa for our grand trip.

Seriously, packing three people (myself, Mela, Nate) is a lot more work than packing one. Especially when the other two people require accoutrement like diapers, baby spoons and giraffes.

It's been a mad house here this week ... nanny quit (got into some special class) so was trying to get work done in off-hours (i.e. 10 p.m.) AND deal with a cranky baby boy who had a cold.

As the grand finale, Mela and I both caught Nate's cold and were miserable today.

The good news is that I have a new nanny finally, who's starting Tuesday. And my work contract has been extended another two weeks because, well, I'm awesome. (Really, they're just desperate and I have a very impressive "smart" expression).

Which means more money in the long run, so we could maybe pay someone to pack our house for us (haha, suckers!). If we ever move.

Anyway, wish us luck. 9 hr drive in a minivan with two young 'ens. If I were made of weaker stuff, I'd be scared.

Here are two pics to tide you over ...

I call this "The Cottage Cheese Cascade":
I call this, "Where's my toddler?"

Comments

Popular Posts