Nathan at 9 months

Went to the zoo for Mother's Day yesterday (as usual), had an awesome time.

Have lots to say about monkey mamas and my little babies but don't have access to photos right now so the story will have to wait until tomorrow.

Just quickly checked my favourite blog (DaMomma), though, and felt that punch-in-the-gut from reading something that is sad and very true.

Her newborn is not feeling great and the description of the terrible aching panic you feel when you know there's something wrong with your baby but you can't figure out what ... it resonated.

Man, it resonated.

So here's to the Nathan we know today. At almost 9 months, he is relaxed, cheerful, giggly, curious, babbling, and an all-around joy to the world. (As long as he gets his food.)

Strangers who see him always say, "What a happy baby you have."

Thank god.

Nathan speaks:

Comments

KitchenCathi said…
That video made me faint from sheer adorableness. Please send someone to revive me, as I have a lot to do.

WANT TO SQUEEZE YOUR BABY!!

He has the bestest hair.
Rector Funhouse said…
I know that I'm totally biased but I'm so in love with this baby. The cuteness is deafening. I'm LOVING eight months old!
Rector Funhouse said…
p.s. Apparently, Nathan is his biggest fan. Just watched the video again and he was FASCINATED. Now I know what to use the next time he's cranky pants.

Popular Posts