Turns out, the way to get out (of stress) was to go in (to work)

Busy week!

Turns out that working and being in charge of two little kids is actually quite tough.

Love, love, loving it though.

I get out of the house, concentrate on something intellectual for more than 2 seconds (I did some work at Starbucks today - I was one of those people!), the kids do all kinds of fun, new stuff with the nanny, I appreciate my kids more when I get home and my house even gets tidied!


I highly recommend it. The only caveat is that you have to get paid a ridiculous amount of money in order for it all to work.

Which I am!

And to top it all off, it's gorgeous summer weather outside today.

Loving my life these days ...


Say click:


The kitty act never gets old (actually, it does, kind of):
After her arm gets tired, Aunt Mary cuts to the chase and lets Nate chug purees directly from the bowl:Time for the baby to learn to feed himself. No one said it wouldn't be messy: Big brown eyes: Nathan finishes his own meal and eats Mama's macaroni casserole: The next day, he moves on to big noodles:... and then cottage cheese. Who needs baby food?! And then Nate learns to get from a sitting position to lying down! The only problem then is that you're on your tummy. Is it just me or does Mela look like a drug-addict sometimes? Hard to capture the toddler these days: Sleepy head: Mela does her "Super Strong Girl" impression: Giving Nathan a bath ... Should I trust this girl? Nathan (in his cute outfit) is not happy to have his picture taken: Mela gets soaked. The champ is here!
Mela reflects: My kids:

Comments

Popular Posts