Random Photos

I've been sorting through some old photos, trying to get organized, and came across a couple notable pics.

For example, this is what I looked like when I got married (do you SEE the waist?!):
This is what I looked like this summer, right before the workouts really started (Oh, the horror):
This is the first picture I have of Mary and baby Nate (4 weeks old). I can barely remember him ever being that small:
This is what I looked like as a kid (I'd never actually seen this before - dad just sent it. How cool?!):
And this is what Amelia looked like as a baby (who is that hilarious French blockhead?!):
See, if I wasn't moving, I would be relaxing right now instead of reliving the last 5 years of my life ...

Comments

Angela said…
Wow, I can't believe how much the baby pic of you looks like Amelia! And Nate, too .... but that's pretty amazing. You know we are thinking about you guys and wishing you all the best, and all the happiness, and all the fun that you guys deserve.

Popular Posts