Photo Update: Nathan Gallery + a Couple Videos

So I actually have two spare minutes to myself right now ... aunt-nanny Mary is napping, Mela is down (currently switching to one nap a day - boo) and Nathan, of course, is swinging.

(At our house, the precious moment when both babies are asleep is referred to as an "eclipse." This is because everything must align perfectly and it only happens on rare occasions. The opposite is the excruciating moment when both babies are screaming. We call this "Death Valley," for obvious reasons.)

And Friday night is sushi night, which means I don't have to worry about dinner.

So am I doing right now?

Posting pictures online, of course!

Who needs to shower?

Check them out at www.afryn.com/gallery. I'm slowly adding more Nathan albums when I get a few seconds here and there.

I've also uploaded a couple videos, at the request of Aunt Cathi. Except she asked for Nate and apparently, all I capture is Mela.

She is a little bit more entertaining right now, I have to say.

Video 1: Mela chatters about horses at the Lindsay Fair



Video 2: Mela learns to jump!

Comments

KitchenCathi said…
Jumping - who knew how hard it was?! She did so great! And Nate did not look impressed enough, but maybe he was just jealous.

The Horse Blabberer is terrific too. THANK YOU for videos! And glad to hear you got an eclipse. I'm enjoying the multitude of updated photos - I think I am finally starting to slow down on the Jelly shots (yeah right).

Popular Posts