My blessing of the day ...

Something amazing just happened.

So, this cold is ridiculous. Just when we thought it was getting better, it boomeranged, came back and hit me on the nose. Really. I now have acute sinisitus! (I had an emergency dentist appointment yesterday because I thought my tooth was going to fall out but apparently the aching pain is really still this sneaky cold!!)

And just when the kidlets started to be a little less damp, they've fallen victim again, too. BaNa was up every.single.hour last night with a fever and Mela's nasal taps are running at full strength again.

Funny, how they say that acute sinusitis can happen when you have a cold for a long time and your immune system isn't functioning at full strength (e.g. not enough sleep). Haha ... not enough sleep, get it?!

So anyway, Nathan has been crying all morning, Mela is smearing snot on all her toys, just in case we ever actually recover from this thing and need some bacteria later on, and I'm chugging coffee and popping Ibuprofen (hopefully safe while nursing??).

I just put Mela down for her nap and came back down to face the next couple of hours with the One Who Will Not Be Comforted.

And look what I found!

Thank heaven for little miracles. (And I don't mean babies.)

Comments

Popular Posts