Five Crazy Things I Did On Monday

Since I love lists, here's another one:

Five Crazy Things I Did On Monday (aka "I've been indoors alone for too long"):
  1. Let my baby boy lie naked on the change table for an extended period of time. Dangerous? In more ways than one. Although he was strapped in, it could've been very messy. But he was so happy, I just had to let him have his naked time.

  2. Cleaned up spit-up with my sock. (It was on the floor, I was walking past, my hands were full, I had absorbent socks on, the end.)

  3. Opened a ziploc bag with scissors. The baby was crying, my hands were slippery and I just couldn't open the bag quickly. So I cut it open.When Chris came home, he was like, what happened here??

  4. Put Lansinoh nipple cream on my lips. They were chapped, it was nearby and really, it's so moisturizing. I think I'm on to something here.

  5. Forgot a playdate with a friend. My first clue was when she emailed me to say she was sorry she forgot. Actually, it would've been hilarious if she had've shown up here and glimpsed the chaos that is our morning "routine." Think cheerios everwhere, lots of sweat pants and me eating a brownie (they were reallly good brownies!).
Happy birthday to G-Pop and Aunt L!

Naked baby:

Comments

Angela said…
Lansinoh also good for teething drool on baby cheeks!

Popular Posts