Let the holiday parties begin (and end)!

I had Chris take a video tonight to show people how we spend our evenings with Nathan but now don't have the heart to post it. It just seems so depressing and sad.

I'll keep it in case I ever think of having children again.

So instead here are some happy photos from Caren's Christmas party today.

Getting out of the house was gruesome (Mela, Nathan and I all had breakdowns) but once there, the kids were both in great spirits. Nathan was happy and peaceful the whole time (I swear, things would be good if we could just have a party at our house every night) and Mela was giddy to be playing with some new toys and old friends.

I'm kind of sad that it's the only holiday party we have (Chris's work party was canceled, no other friend parties, my work is doing a simple dinner) but really, when getting out of the house is that hard, maybe it's best that we lay low this season.

Speaking of leaving the house, the men folk are babysitting Mela tomorrow and I'm going with my mom to the One of Kind show! I usually like to spread it out over a couple days, since it's so huge but I'm just happy I get to go at all this year.

If only I had money to spend ...

Here are the pics:

I don't want to say anything but (*ahem*), I think someone has put on a little weight recently. What do we do when he can't fit in the swing anymore?!:
Nathan gets into the holiday spirit in the party swing:
Cayla takes some quiet time to read a book:
First kid, you never want to set down. Second kid, you can't wait to hand off:
Allison and Jack (her mini-Jason):
The girls (Nuala and Mela) celebrate the holidays with their festive drinks of "milk":

Comments

Popular Posts