Happiness is a trip out of the house and a cuddly bunny

We made it out of the house today for a thrilling shopping adventure (i.e. went to Chapters). A little stressful as usual coordinating the babies but better than staying home.

The good news is that Baby Nathan didn't cry once in the car, which is the third time this week he hasn't cried in the car - I'm declaring the car trip ban to now be officially lifted!

I went a little crazy getting stuff for people ... I think I was just excited to be out of the house!

One thing I got for Nathan was a little stuffed bunny that has a rattle inside. It was going to be the only thing for him (from us) under the tree at Christmas (we already got him a fancy mobile).

Then we got home and I noticed him trying to cuddle with the strap on his change table and I broke down and gave it to him.

I'm a softy. It's not like he knows what Christmas is anyway, though, right?

And look how much he likes it!

Hmm, this is kind of cuddly ...
I like holding it and practising my tongue poke:
This is my new favourite toy - don't even try to take it away:
This soft toy is making me sleepy:
What Nathan is doing at this exact moment!

What Mela is doing at this exact moment (while I was typing this, she got an open container of yogurt off the counter and was in the kitchen eating it):

Comments

Popular Posts