Yes, it could always be worse ...

My sister just reminded me that things could be worse and I should stop and think of what's good in my day.

So here goes ...

Five things to be grateful for today:

  1. 30 Rock ("I've got two ears and a heart, don't I?")

  2. Mela's not teething anymore. She is a delight to be around, when she's not acting like a headstrong toddler and refusing to pose for the holiday photos I try to set up.

  3. The two hours of free time I had today while Mary babysat the sleeping babies and I went for a walk (and a little bit of shopping).

  4. The fabulous new purple top with frilly collar (and matching earrings) that I'm going to rock this holiday season.

  5. The awesome dark chocolate brownies I made for Caren's party tomorrow. That's right, food is the absolute highlight of my day. (They're realllly good brownies.)
And of course, the babies ...

Comments

Popular Posts