Report from the front

Well, by all reports, Mela is having a far better time with the grandparents then she does at home.

Seems almost cruel to bring her back.

Things are going great here, too, although it turns out having *just* a baby is maybe a little more work than I'd remembered.

It is great to have this alone time with him, though. We're even doing some stuff that Mela and I never got the chance to do, which is nice.

Meanwhile, can someone tell me when this ...

... turned into this?!

I *blinked* and my baby turned into a person!

And is the same thing going to happen with this little one, too??


Comments

KitchenCathi said…
What's in your water there that makes your kids' hair do that? Remarkable.
Rector Funhouse said…
Wow, that was a fast comment. And now it's confusing, 'cause I just changed that picture!
KitchenCathi said…
Eh, anyone who has ever seen your kids will still understand.

Popular Posts