The taps are on!

Nathan has turned on the sleeping tap.

Not only is he solid overnight but I think he's starting to drop the third nap, so the last few days he's been taking 2-3 hour afternoon naps.

It rocks! Today I cleaned/organized my room for 3 hours straight and made baby food. Without little helpers!

And the eating tap in on, too. He now eats the equivalent of 1-2 bottles of baby food per meal. I thought it was a growth spurt at first but he still hasn't stopped eating.

Commonly overheard in our house:

"Nathan! I can't believe you ate so much!"

... followed shortly by ...

"Mela! I can't believe you didn't eat ANYTHING!"

Seriously. He is actually eating more than she is.

Say click:

Curtain time:
Baby Lily Grace! So sweet and little and good. So jealous!
Oops, did we wake the baby??Is it just me or is Nathan starting to look more like Grandpa all the time?
Not to be outdone, Mela does some hat-modeling of her own:
Oh, was this your magazine I'm ripping apart?
And this one's for Aunt Cathi. Looks like the fish bowl is a hit again!

Comments

KitchenCathi said…
Yay fish bowl!

I was thinking I totally need to get that toy for Jenny. Poor Jenny, who has no toys. It's a sad life.

So, before I even got to the joke Grandpa comment - seriously, that very first picture, my first thought was, 'THAT is DAD'. It was the first time I've ever seen him in one of our kids, I don't know what it was. But totally Dad, and very 'awwwww!'.

Must post to my own neglected little blog now. Glad to hear the sleep fairies have been dusting your house.

Popular Posts