Mobile Man

I was standing in the back yard yesterday, on the phone with Grammie, while the kids were still in the house.

I was getting ready to bring them outside because Nathan's been a tyrant all week (teething? developmental stuff? Missing his working mom? Anyone's guess) and sometimes the only thing that snaps him out it is to go outside and take a breather.

It's good for all of us, really.

So, the back door was open and I was watching Nathan. He was on his hands and knees and clearly wanted to come outside.

Sooo ....

he crawled!

And that's how it is that we now have a crawler. Maybe doesn't seem like that big a deal if you don't have kids but it changes everything.

I'm happy for him but scared for us ...




p.s. Just started to type in the title for this post and it suggested "Mobile = Good + Bad." Seems that I've been here before ...

Comments

Popular Posts